Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Freebies to Fill Your Week: Part One



Now, obviously I have to say that I've not read all of these books.  I do occasionally eat and sleep, so I can't vouch that all of these books are amazing.  They all caught my eye in some way, so I felt the need to share so everyone could have some awesome free books to tide you over until the weekend.  Enjoy!!

Note:  There's no reason behind the placement of a book in this list.  I didn't put them in any specific order.  Prices change often on Amazon, so always be sure to double check before one clicking. =)

Voices of the Soul by Rene Folsom
Branded For You by Cheyenne McCray
More Than a Playboy by Monique DeVere
Delicate Freakn' Flower by Eve Langlais
Ember X by Jessica Sorensen
Reservation by Rachael Wade
Chasing Beautiful by Pamela Ann
Southern Fried Sushi by Jennifer Rogers Spinola
Tarnished Knight by Bec McMaster
Heavenly by Jennifer Laurens
A Beautiful Struggle by Liliana Anderson
Billion Dollar Baby by Simone Holloway
Against the Wall by Julie Prestsater
Awakened by Brenda K Davies
A Bit of Bite by Cynthia Eden
Dark Wolf Rising by Rhyannon Byrd
Dane by Liliana Hart
Temporary Arrangement by Karen Erickson
Highland Song by Tanya Anne Crosby
Between the Covers: Anthology

No comments:

Post a Comment