Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Freebies to Fill Your Week: Part Two



Now, obviously I have to say that I've not read all of these books. I do occasionally eat and sleep, so I can't vouch that all of these books are amazing. They all caught my eye in some way, so I felt the need to share so everyone could have some awesome free books to tide you over until the weekend. Enjoy!!

Note: There's no reason behind the placement of a book in this list. I didn't put them in any specific order. Prices change often on Amazon, so always be sure to double check before one clicking. =)

The Mating (Law of the Lycans) Nicky Charles
Temporary Arrangement Karen Erickson
Identity (EyesWideOpen) Ted Dekker
Moon Dance J.R. Rain
Translation of Love Alice Montalvo-Tribue
Breathe for Me (Be for Me 1: Xander) Natalie Anderson
Change Soraya Lane
The Executive's Decision (The Keller Family Series) Bernadette Marie
Truth or Date (Better Date than Never) Susan Hatler
Wicked in Your Arms: Forgotten Princesses Sophie Jordan
Kiss Me Kristine Mason
Chasing Justice (Book 1) (Piper Anderson Series) Danielle Stewart
In the Air (The City #1) Crystal Serowka
Faelorehn - Book One of the Otherworld Trilogy Jenna Elizabeth Johnson
Cursed (Cursed Magic Series, Book One) Casey Odell

No comments:

Post a Comment